Take control of a skeleton and use your arm as a projectile to fight genetic mutants high on steroids!
Collect keys to unlock doors and find your way through the evil scientist's dungeon!
Save your bird friend from being injected with steroids to the point of death!
VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ
Apparently some people have been having trouble with enemies spawning on them. The spawners light up when they are about to drop, so just watch out for that. Also, watch out for hidden secrets.
AVAILABLE ONLY FOR WINDOWS
Veralos Level 33
Neat game. Throwing your arm is cool. It felt a bit too easy miss an enemy and accidentally lose it though. The level design was interesting with all the different mazes of keys. I also really enjoy the art style. It's not professional by any means, but it has its own goofy appeal.
siridakis Level 7
Throwing my arm around is really fun :) nice game
I also liked the evil dude a lot hahaha
I didn't get time to play to the end though :/ and I didn't understand what the upgrade did to my arm, it looked the same
The downside is that the music can get a bit in your nerves hehe
Kodiqi Level 6
I enjoyed throwing my arm at people. I like the music too.
The level with 4 doors for every key colour just felt like a time waster, it wasn't fun. I did find a secret on that level though, so hooray for me.
The hit detection felt dodgy at times, which was frustrating. You might not have the collision boxes set properly.
Enemy AI was very simple too, to the point where they would just stack on top of each other in one spot (as they seem set to just move toward you). They would also spawn on top of you, this could be fixed with an IF statement in their Create event (e.g. if x & y is the same as the player, spawn somewhere else).
Orb Warning Level 7
Yeah, the enemies spawning on top of me was my biggest frustration, even after reading your warning.
With that said, I had some fun with this one. The arm throwing felt really natural and easy to get in a groove with. Something about the music was really appealing, felt like you actually spent some time on it.
The room (third or fourth?) with four same-colored locks and hallways on each side was a snoozefest.
Problematicar Level 36
Behind the shitty af art there's a hidden gem.
Level design was pretty good, game design in general not as much, music was alright, I had some fun playing, but in the end, always better than the exploding turtles.
Edit: With the bad game design I mean the enemy ai, or the way those water blocks work (Waiting is always bad, especially in a jam game), or the enemy spawners being kinda confusing.
Kwisarts Level 49
Saved bird, found secret! (there is another secret block on a later level but couldn't find anything, is it a secret too?)
A few issues:
- Sometimes, hits don't register (seems that when the enemy is too close, the arm's hitbox goes beyond them; could be solved with a line collision check)
- When stepping on the threshold of a door and going back, the door closes, screwing you up. Fortunately it's easy to restart
- hitbox of the skeleton shouldn't cover the head since it's a "side top-down"
- Good to know when enemies will spawn but the game forces you to be quick cause enemies spawn too quickly and flood you, so you have to be around to grab the keys. It would be better to also know where they are spawning (puff of smoke before they appear, or make them unable to hurt you the first second they spawn)
- Some controls are weird. End+insert+tab to reset is a weird and unnecessary combo; usually, we use alt+enter to fullscreen, not shift+home. (you also should be able to toggle back)
Shaun Bishop Level 3
A solid game. The only real criticism is that sometimes enemies spawned right where I already was. Good job.
Other_Dev Level 3
The music was catchy. The enemies spawning on top of me got really annoying. I could only beat it using the secret, I was always one purple key short of saving the bird no matter what I tried. The arm throw thing felt like picking up Nerf bullets after a shootout which was unique. The story had me smiling. The skeleton animation was fun to watch. Overall I liked it, I just wished the enemies didn't respawn and it focused more on using keys to open doors.