You play as Frank, a man with a shaded past and an awesome companion. At least until the bad guys took your companion! With a gun that shoots in only one direction, dodge bullets from the bad guys and free your companion!
Arrow keys to move "Z" to Jump "X" to Shoot
Josh K. Level 6
Not bad for your first game. Keep at it buddy! ^_^
Ps. I'll show you how to make games a single runtime exe lol
Overall, it needs a lot of work. Some things to watch out for in the future:
- The window size/aspect ratio is really weird.
- Because you're playing a lot of sounds at once, they overlap and end up being really loud and ear grating
- The game is way too short
- Art is bizarre, the humans are heads but the dog is a dog
- The music is really repetitive
- No control explanation ingame
- Controls feel sluggish, no real momentum
- You can walk off the left side of the screen and softlock the game
- Why'd you submit with an installer? They even advise against this on the submission page!
That last one is more of a nitpick but is kinda the cherry on top. Hoping you learn from this gamejam and make something cool in the future.
Deathbreth Level 6 Designer
Thank you for the feedback! This was my first solo submission so I figured there would be a lot of flaws.