You play as Frank, a man with a shaded past and an awesome companion. At least until the bad guys took your companion! With a gun that shoots in only one direction, dodge bullets from the bad guys and free your companion!
Arrow keys to move "Z" to Jump "X" to Shoot
Josh K. Level 14
Not bad for your first game. Keep at it buddy! ^_^
Ps. I'll show you how to make games a single runtime exe lol
Overall, it needs a lot of work. Some things to watch out for in the future:
- The window size/aspect ratio is really weird.
- Because you're playing a lot of sounds at once, they overlap and end up being really loud and ear grating
- The game is way too short
- Art is bizarre, the humans are heads but the dog is a dog
- The music is really repetitive
- No control explanation ingame
- Controls feel sluggish, no real momentum
- You can walk off the left side of the screen and softlock the game
- Why'd you submit with an installer? They even advise against this on the submission page!
That last one is more of a nitpick but is kinda the cherry on top. Hoping you learn from this gamejam and make something cool in the future.