The gm(48) occurs every quarter and sees hundreds of participants each edition.
As such, we're frequently covered in the media by game development related outlets, and the winning games often end up mentioned in articles.
On this page, you will find links to where the gm(48) has been spoken about.
In the news
- Using GameMaker in Game Jams – Nov 12, 2020
- INSIGHT - Why game jams are so important – Jul 10, 2018
- PokeyPoke Hands On — Using Your Spear As More Than Just A Weapon – Jul 10, 2018
- GM48 WINNERS AND UPCOMING GAMEMAKER JAMS – May 10, 2018
- GM48 Game Jam Winner Interview: Crungus 3: Mrs. Crungus — A Shapeshifting Puzzle Platformer – Dec 22, 2017
- GM48 Game Jam Runner-Up Interview: Lovebirds — A Game Where You Can Blindly Chase What’s Really Important To You – Dec 20, 2017