A clean, simple, run and jump style of game. Use the spikes to traverse your way through the stages and levels.
PLEASE READ BELOW!
- Space to Jump and Start game
- M to mute my lovely 17s loop (keep it on for a little bit, but I don't know how to make music)
- 1/2 to dec or inc window size (defaults to 512x3 by 304x3, if your screen is too small, just hit 1)
- Esc to exit
- R to restart on final screen.
Please take two things into account (but don't be any less harsher in judging):
- Level design in this was hard/long. It took about 1h20min to complete one level, because one level is actually 3 stages, with 3 zones for each stage.
- I don't know how to make music. I had a bit more time during this jam than last time, so I'm proud of the amount of extra polish I got to do in comparison. I tried making a little loop, and it also gets affected by the subzone you are in. I'm a solo dev and artist here, focusing mostly on dev :)
- Aseprite (barely)
- Random free pixel font I found online
- Bosca Ceoil and Bfxr
Sub 100 resets require a photo, post in a feedback or a DM to me to show up
- Optimal Route (Perfect Game): 0 resets, 16 Parallel Changes
- 1st. Fachewachewa: 111 Resets, 30 Changes
- 2nd. Yosi: 224 Resets
- 3rd: Baku: 235 Resets, 48 Changes
- 4th Kwis 287 Resets, 42 Changes
- 5th Loates: 349 Resets
- Find me on discord @!Surg#4149
- Find me on twitch for games and gamedev