The game continuously crashed for me when selecting a colour, which rendered it unplayable. I was liking the look of it though. The combat scheme and input method was interesting, the damage numbers looks nice, the visual feedback in combat is great. However, it does crash a lot which makes it hard to fully experience.Submitted
A lot of things feel and look broken and unpolished, for example:
- Pressing the pause button in the bottom left corner also moves the cursor there.
- My last used color suddenly disappears until I click on it again.
- There are NO sound effects at all. :c
- The "game over" screen feels a bit cheap and doesn't really motivate me to try again.
- (Credits) You don't have to put the jobs and the person who did the jobs into seperate lines. It looks very messy and hard to read like this.
- The parallaxing of the background uses the player's position, not the view's position, which is technically a bit wrong
- The buttons show no visual feedback if hovered over.
Anyway, good luck with the game, you two! :DSubmitted