...aaaaand I just realized I did a whole lot of stuff with the incorrect spelling of the word "Marathon". Hahahaha.
Started at 9am and finished at 6:15pm. The code is a mess, but it works (for the most part). You might get stuck on an object here and there, sorry!
Everything was made from scratch except the sounds, which were generated on bfxr.net. The randomization of the levels were done by making a rudimentary level editor that saved level chunks as a string and copied them to the Windows clipboard, at which point I'd paste them manually into a ds_list. Really shoddy work, but as I said, it works (for the most part)!
I had fun, but I need to get outside.