The player controls a small drone and the goal is to collect the largest number of coins in the short term, be able to open the correct way to avoid getting stuck during the course .. stay balanced and good luck in the challenge!
Controls: Enter for start game Mouse to the left and right to control my little drone
- The game is confusing at first. Don't just say "use the mouse", cause at this point, I was expecting to just just use the left click. It's only after a bit I realized you're supposed to use the right click as well. That's a bit cryptic...
- Description page. Please sshow us you care for your own game, put the controls in there, talk about the game or even personal notes!
- The key is weirdly placed. How can you guess it will be there without indications? Getting all coins is a bit too tough.
- The damage is a bit difficult to follow because the damage bar is soooo thin and the colors don't make it easy to tell at first glance how much life you have left.
Also, I agree on Fachewa's suggestion for the game mechanic!
- That said, the game is kind of cute
- It's kinda fun to move the drone around
- I like the idea of coins making your future path after the countdown
- I love how the character controlling the drone follows it around!
Ok so, the game is pretty good overall, the movement mechanic is fun, and the art and sound are fine, but WHY does the game have to be so confusing??? It's based on movement, yet to end the game you have to solve some kind of riddle??? (the description of the game is very enigmatic)
At first you want to collect all the coins, but the timer gets low, so you rush to the right trying to get to the exit but nothing happens (no coin is in sight when you're at the flag so you can't see them change). Then you go back and there's a wall of obstacles, because of course you didn't take all the coins since you rushed. Then you try to only get where the key is (ah, yes, of course, that coin you can't pick up!), not realizing that what's happening is the coins are turning into obstacles at the end. So you end up being trapped again and you need to start another time to clear a path before the end of the timer.
This is way too complicated for a game where the main mechanic is moving precisely.
Either only make the game about getting to the end, or use that "coins turning into obstacles" mechanic, but make it so the player has to get the key at the right, then come back at the left. That way you can put a lot more coin, and the player has to balance getting to the end and getting as much coins as possible to clear a path back.
And even then, just figuring out the controls at the start was too complicated, there should be a clear indication saying "use your mouse", especially when the menu requires you to press enter to start...Submitted
The movement style of the drone is very interesting and a lot fun. The need to move back and forth to gain height leads to some tricky challenges, especially when trying to go straight up between obstacles. The choice of using mouse buttons to move was odd (I would've preferred to just use the Left/Right or A/D keys) but the controls work well regardless.
However, the overall design feels a bit off. There's lots of coins that give you points, but the only thing you need to beat the game is to get the key and reach the end. If you try to collect all the coins you just end up getting blocked by a wall so they felt more like a red herring than anything. Frankly I feel like the game would be better if it was more focused on the challenge of maneuvering the drone through obstacles.
this game was really simple!
i really like the feeling of picking up all the coins and flying the drone, but the player seemed to glitch out a little bit when the drone wasnt moving and the art could be alot better, and confused me a bit on what the enemy-like things are
but in the end, a really fun game with alot of originality!Submitted