Don your best toga, and gather your strangest assortment of weapons, Limitless Growth is here!
Kill enemies to build up your combo, which makes the game harder and multiplies your xp gained. But beware, dying resets it! However, one thing that dying doesn't reset is your QUEST FOR POWER. In fact, dying helps it, by dramatically increasing your capabilities!
- A fully fledged progression system
- 8 different abilities, which all scale with your level in different ways!
- 6 different enemy types
- Scaling difficulty, so no matter what, you WILL die (in a good way)
- Cringy one-liners
- A distinct lack of hair
- An impressive toga
- Use WASD to move
- left click, right click, Q, E, R and space for abilities
- Use your mouse cursor to aim
- That's it!
- The game is supposed to be hard, don't worry about dying!
- Abilities get randomized each reset, just taking a second to recognize and learn them will pay off in the long run!
- The ranged enemies are the most dangerous, try to focus them first. They also give the most xp!
- The purple hatted crossbowmen are almost impossible to dodge, but they wont shoot unless theyre quite close.
- Archers predict your movement when aiming, zig zagging helps avoid their arrows!
- Yellow abilities give enemies a good whallop, stunning them in their tracks!