You are one of the few left after a global pandemic decimated your planet, Orb.
Also the absolute last remaining 💪🏻🔬 CHADENTIST🔬💪🏻(Chad + Scientist)...use your wits (and muscles) to overcome any obstacle! In this locked bunker, grow the perfect counter-virus that will save the remaning Orbians!
ℹ️ TUTORIAL ℹ️
#LOG 323: Someone left something written on the floor, i reckon i should investigate, might tell me more on the counter-virus formula. There was some commotion, but i can still see part of it ...
🎮 CONTROLS 🎮
- LMB to order a move
- RMB to parkour / turbo / fast-move / shortcut over obstacles (check your energy, if it reaches 0 = enjoy death)
- MMB to cancel all movement in progress
- SPACE to interact
- X,C,V,1,2,3,4 for options when interacting with machines
- Backspace for FULLSCREEN
- ESC to restart
📝GENERAL HUD TIPS 📝
- YELLOW button / highlight = instant action
- GREEN button / highlight = hierachy action / takes time to do
- RED button / highlight = cancel
- GRAY button = can't use now / inactive
- MACHINE / BUILDINGS colors corespond to the inventory HUD states
🐛KNOWN ISSUES 🐛
- game can be finished and that's something.jpeg (not the worst issue to have)
- no viruses (viruses slow you down and contaminate the batch, if you don't do it in the right order)
- pushing objects feature isn't there yet
- all timers are fast in this version just so it allows quick gameplay (not intended to be that fast)
- ain't nobody got time for graphix and soundz...
- movement sometimes goes nuts (ESC to restart)
- can double/triple down on microbe - machine actions
- need to use a different slot when adding microbes to the next machine (from the last used) to work as intended (it's a bug now but actually half-a-feature)
- ^ because of this you can pretty much skip the timers and finish the game really fast (not intended of course...)
- HUD states sometimes don't work as they should
- can pickup microbes from a different machine then the one you're at :|
- can turbo whilst not moving (another half-assed feature called STRESS :) )
- days are much faster on Orb than what we are used to...
PS: This was my first jam in a very very long time, was really fun and learned alot!
You must be logged in to leave feedbackLog in Register an account
Interesting concept! I'm not quite sure what the parkour mechanic is useful for though, as I was able to beat the game with only normal walking...Submitted
I feel like the idea here was good but there was a lot going on without a lot of explanation - I know time is restricting but some sort of tutorial might have been helpful, especially with something as complex as what you'd had in mind here. I like the concept and I believe with more time this would be expanded into a very in-depth game, but the time limitation might have been a bit much for the complexity you had here. I hope you expand on this post-jam with some kind of tutorial in-game, but it's a good building block / foundation for the ideas you had :)Submitted
I defeated the virus, but I didn't really know what I was doing. I went from station to station analyzing the chromozone or something. It was difficult to understand but I appreciate that the gameplay tries to do something newSubmitted
My Little Sumo
I'm gonna be honest, it was literally too complicated for me to play right now after doing this 48 hr jam. I think a tutorial is necessary. I won't rate it unless I play more.Submitted