You swim towards the only land that is within sight. It is an uninhabited island. You are alone. So you should take care of plants, animals and yourself. To survive and to be able to escape from this island.
How to play?
- every turn you have 20 movement points (MP)
- possible actions become available if the circumstances allow it (eg. enough MP, right item in your inventory or any space in your inventory, enough wood, etc)
- watch your food and water level. If any of it goes to 0 in the night then you will day
- plant and grow vegetables, fruit trees, raise goats to survive
- only empty green fields can be planted or to be used for any other purpose.
- desert and swamp tiles cannot be used. Take water to desert to improve that quicker. Wait for swamp drying.
- WATER is the basis of everything. Many cases you should manually transport sweet water from river to the map area what you expect to grow. Keep water level on upper-middle position for the best growing
- check grow status (green) and water level (blue) with the bottom-left small buttons
- gather small goats in the forest. You have a small chance, so usually You should try more than once
- collect wood to build StockYard and/or Raft
Raft alone is not enough to escape. You need water, vegetables, fruits and meat with you for the long journey. 2 portion for all.
Good luck! :)
- You need to have 15pcs of wood to sail with a raft if it is ready, even the button is active with less wood.
- The environment is too dry, You should water a lot to grow plants and animals. From one side that was a theme of the jam, from the other hand I would balance it in the future.
I thought I had everything I needed 56 days in, but I guess I misunderstood something. Got off the island but had to go back, haha. Will try again later when I'm not so sleep-deprived from all weekend long of jamming :D