Hello! Thank you for checking out my game.
====== There's an interactive tutorial in the game!!! ======
- WASD/Arrow keys - Movement
- Space - Use item
- F1 - Toggle fullscreen
- F12 - Take screenshot
The goal of the game is to completely take over all the robots in the room with your team colour. The items you pick up are an effective combat tool. Use them whenever you get the chance. If you hold "S" or "Down arrow", your character would slam downwards. It prevents your character from bouncing on top of other robots. If you bounce on top of another robot, you get a bonus double jump.
QuibbleCoatl Level 11
Very cool idea and well made little game. The robots are cute, the graphics are nice and the sfx are good, although no music lets it down a bit.
I was impressed with all the AI chaotically navigating around and taking out enemy bots.
Controls and the overall feel of the game felt really nice.
While I like the idea, the implementation as far as gameplay goes is not its strongest suit. I felt like the game was pretty much out of my control as one team ends up snowballing pretty hard after a little while.
This sort idea could be interesting in a large multiplayer game in the same sort of vein as Agar.io. Good work on the game entry!
SpaceMyFriend Level 15
Hey very nice job on this! It felt so good to control and just overall very bouncy. I love the frantic back forth of converting robots. And the little mini map was a really nice touch too!
Kwisarts Level 54
- Nitpicking, but in the tutorial, I would have loved to be able to bounce from a robot to another.
- Very fun game! It feels so cool to see every robot bounce around. It's a cute mess and the mechanic is well thought: Converting enemies to your color.
- It's nice that you get to play another robot when you lose yours!
- The game feels however chaotic. It kind of feels like the whole mess takes away your control of what's going on.
- Because of that, the game feels random and it doesn't feel very rewarding to win, nor that bad to lose.
- Similarily, the game feels less interactive. It's fun, but I don't feel like it's because of my actions.
- Too bad it lacks a music...
Also, yes I do think that game could benefit from a multiplayer! Obviously, it's a bit difficult to have that in a game jam, but it's a nice idea for the feature. Short, but fun!
Jamblefoot Level 8
Wow. More people need to play this. This game is really really good. All it needs now is some tunes and online multiplayer. Fantastic job, down to the dust clouds for their jumps.
I'm really curious how the NPCs decide where to go. Is it totally random, or are they actively chasing each other?