You play through various levels trying to make a loop and collecting as many stars as possible on the way.
WASD - Move R - restart SPACE - next level
Richard Level 4
I like the rope idea and its implementation (with speed blocks). Nice music, simple art.
I think arrow keys should be included in controls.
Please fix this thing: if I hold any key, I can do only one step and then I have to press that key again. I should be able to do more steps.
WangleLine 🌸 Level 14
- Having both WASD and Arrow Key controls would be nice
- It would look a better and more polished if the rope's alignment would be correct from the get go
- The game has no logo, it'll look a bit more polished with a logo!
- It would be neat if the "you win!" screen would tell me what button I have to press to continue
- The second level in which those grey conveyor belts appear is too much of a difficulty jump from the level right before that
I hope this helps!~
CheekyChap Level 3
Fun little puzzle game, however a little slow with having to tap each time I wanted to move.
Simple but effective music and art felt like a old Gameboy game.
The mechanic at the end was good add some more here there in some earlier but a little more easier levels to prepare players and spice it up.
Kylazaur Level 4
Gameplay feels a little slow having to tap tap tap the direction instead of holding and the way the path updates like a frame after hurts my soul just a little but xD but nice little game, good job with the entry ^^
HSmileyFace Level 2
I really enjoyed this for the few levels you have. There's some great ideas in there, lots of potential for puzzles with the conveyor belts.
With more content, and more polish, I'd happily pay a few dollars for this on Steam or Itch.io. Good work!