You're running for office, and the last week before election day, you realize you don't know anything about politics! Game includes: procedural generated questions; opponents and more!
Use your mouse to navigate the questions.
- [YES] changes your opinion by +5 percentage points.
- [FIRM YES] changes your opinion by +10 percentage points.
- [NO OPINION] changes your opinion by 0 percentage points.
- [NO] the opposite of yes.
- [FIRM NO] the opposite of firm yes.
HOW TO PLAY
if you you don't wanna read this, I'm sure you'll have fun anyway.
A word salad of a question appears in front of you. You know your opinion on the subjects, but if you want to win, you gotta make a sacrifice for the voters. This means, through trial and error finding your party's ideals for:
- The army
(tip: use your opponent, who actually knows a little about politics (but is still trying to figure his own opinions out) to your advantage - remember he's on the opposite side of the political spectrum!) You'll also get visual feedback about your voters ideals, now you just gotta remember that for the next time a similar question comes up. You have to check the polls every 3 rounds, and that's when a day passes.
- The voters aren't split equally from the beginning, this means you might have a bigger/smaller chance of winning from the start. That's just unfair!
- There's no confetti on the day before election day? That's a bit too serious.
- There should totally have been a timer on the questions as Greymanz6 pointed out.
- Maybe the game is a bit too long.
- theme: Frederik K.
- ambience: /u/Haxen
Sound & Art:
Programming & Design: