"I do remember the time someone submitted a python game" - Meseta<br /> <br /> drag burg to sneks<br /> sneks do a chomp<br /> make heckin loops<br /> repeat!<br /> <br /> If instructions are unclear: Feed the snakes so they get nice and long (like worms), and then connect them with their own tail to gain score! If they bump into themselves they die!!! oh no!!!!!!!<br /> also there are no apples sorry
Kwis Level 57
Not a bad idea!
- Mixels! :< Pixels aren't of the same size, it looks weird (the trunks vs most of the rest)
- The snake segments could perhaps have been shorter to connect better as they spin, as it currently gives them a weird "armored" look
- depth could be present. The trunks ar always on top (including the top of your hand)
- Would have liked just one snake at the beginning to clearly grasp what I was supposed to do, as it wasn't crystal clear that I had to manipulate the snakes with bait
- I like that there are several varieties of snake, including a ghostly one. Though not sure if it's pre-made sprites or if the colors are randomized
Eva Level 13
This is super funny. I really liked the art and enjoyed the use of the theme in this! I did feel like I had very little control over how the game played out, though.
Atomic Level 17
I respect the clown snake. I wanted to let him live, but he died of starvation or something. The game is pretty hard, gotta say, but it was really nice to look at from a programming perspective. The audio was almost unnoticed, which I've heard is supposed to be really good for games, and the art was nice. I think you guys hit the sweet spot on how big a jam game is supposed to be in terms of scope, but you could have more art, and more variance (if you had the time I guess.).
Fun and funny.
C0DERP1GLET Level 30
This was a really original experience, and it suited the theme very well (At least the second word). Gameplaywise, I think you have too little control. You could get a perfect round without even doing anything.
Sometimes the snakes die randomly without bumbing into themselfs.
The art and sound is really good. It is overallwell polished. (But differing pixel resulotions doesn't look good).
My biggest snake was 48 cm
HSmileyFace Level 3
I love it.
music is good
art is nice.
snakes say funny.
Best lookin' apples I've seen.
Kylazaur Level 5
So with this game... I was watching more than playing but i enjoyed what I seen, didn't really understand it that much but it was fun too look at and the sound was also nice too, good job ^-^