TOUR on the UNDERWORLD
HTML5/BROWSER PORT HAS BUGS FROM PORTING
- -> For real experience, use normal Download -version
- List of known bugs for HTML5 port down below.
[Short gameplay video] (https://youtu.be/MqOgbKVnICk)
Misfortunated guy walks upon bottomless pit and falls down to the Underworld. There he meets evil spirit, who is going keep to you there forever. Expel the evil spirit before He casts curse upon you and escape the Underworld! Time is ticking, do you feel the pressure?
- Movement: WASD - or - Arrow keys
- Run - Both Shifts
- Draw - Mouse left
- Erase - Mouse right Fullscreen can be toggled in Menu screen (recommended)
Game can be completed, interrupt curse 36 times and door appears, but time runs until you reach it. You can also try get score as high as you can survive. My own highscore is 44 before I ratted out back to the surface :)
(Or just cheat with Backspace and Numpad+ to increase points ;)
- You can push player up with the drawings
- You can jump from left side to the right side
- Erasing drawings uses power, watch the meter at the top
- Erase with fast swipes
- Falling down doesn't mean death, but takes toll
- Make pillar, be below it, draw on yourself to get top of the pillar.
Known bugs for HTML5 Port:
- Framerate issues when audio starts playing
- Drawings won't start moving down, and therefore it makes game much easier
- Graphical glitches during player falling down and Game Over
- In time drawings degrade to shades of black (not intented) - Collision detection is made for true black, therefore degraded drawings won't have collision - Graphical glitches accerelates degrading *- Degrading makes game harder (and frustrating as it isn't as visible)
Windows -downloadable version does not have these bugs.